Hi Baby!
It's only 5 days away from the next time I get to see you! I'm really excited, but also kind of nervous about this weekend. Although it's been a hard last month or so, I'm super-excited that we're actually working toward a resolution. One of the things that going to have to happen is our honesty with each other. When I ask what you're thinking at any time, it's because I really want to know. If I do something that you don't like, or there's something that you're worried about, I want to know. Especially with my past transgression, I don't want you to ever think that you're being overbearing or controlling. To be completely honest with you, I like it when you ask me questions about where I am and what I'm doing. Asking questions like that doesn't make me think you don't trust me, it shows me that you care.
I want you to know that I trust you completely. I know that sometimes when I ask where you are and who you're with, it might seem like I don't. I think more than anything, I just feel like those are questions we should be able to ask each other as partners in a relationship. I know that you would never do anything that would be disrespectful to our relationship. I'm really working not to let my mind wander to places it shouldn't when it comes to that too. I know that you've never given me any reason not to trust you. I wish it was as simple as an ON/OFF switch to get that idea into where it needs to be. I think I'm getting better at this, but I want you to know that I'm trying.
One other thing that's been bothering me more lately is when you talk about your weight. When I say that I love you no matter what, I mean it. If you want to lose weight for health reasons, or because it will make you happy, that's fine. I think that most of the time when you say it, you're kidding, but please don't ever do it because you think it's going to make you more beautiful in my eyes. That really can't happen any more that it already has. You're the most beautiful woman in the world to me...pinky swear :-)
This is my love letter to you, and it changes every day. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment