Monday, February 7, 2011

Almost There! 1-26-2011

I can't wait to see you! I was just thinking last night about a lot of the things that we used to do together that I miss.

I miss Quizno's with you. I miss playing "the pizza game" together. I miss ice cream runs. I miss my Diet Coke IV. I miss the third floor of the library before finals. I miss cooking dinners. I miss going to movies and your perfectly buttered popcorn. I miss joining in and following you around like a puppy on extended retail therapy sessions...kinda, Lol. I miss drives through the country at night with the windows down and the radio up. I miss laying in the middle of the 18th fairway at Fox Creek and staring up at the sky with you. More than anything though, I miss just being able to spend time with you while we do nothing at all.

I think what I'm trying to say is...I MISS YOU!

Can't wait to see you! Only 2 more nights until I get to fall asleep with you in my arms.

This is my love letter to you, and it changes every day.

Love You Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment