Dear Abby-
If there's one thing I want you to know for sure, it's that I LOVE YOU! Not the high school kind of love where I want to spend every minute of our lives together and sacrifice our individuality. Not the lustful kind of love that makes me want to tear your clothes off and make love to you every time I see you. The kind of love I have for you is the kind that's ever-changing. The kind of love I'm talking about is an ever-growing, ever-deepening kind of love that makes me want to put your needs and wants before my own. The kind of love that makes me want to serve you and make you realize how beautiful and special you are to me every day. The kind of love I have for you makes me excited about the possibility of our future together and the prospect of raising a family and growing old together.
I know that there are lots of things in our lives both together and individually that are not perfect. The reality of life is that nothing is or ever will be perfect on the face of this Earth.
What I do know, is that if we put our faith in God and trust Him, that He will guide our way. If we strive to love each other the way that God loves us, we will surely fall short, but will continue to grow.
This is my love letter to you, and it's changing every day...
No comments:
Post a Comment