Monday, February 28, 2011

Day One...


So many times I wish we could see into each others minds. We joke about the crystal ball, but I've never wanted one more than I do right now.

I hope you were able to get some sleep last night. I finally made it to lala land around 6 after racking my brain for hours trying to come up with a simple solution.

The more and more times that I run everything through my head, the more I realize that the only simple solution to this problem would be for you to break up with me and lie about everything that's been happening. From a love and morality standpoint, I really hope that this isn't the solution that you choose, but that's up to you.

Nothing worth having comes easily. You prove that every day when you go to school. I'm not ready to give up on us just because it's starting to get harder, and I hope that you're not either.

I know we don't talk about a lot of stuff when we're together. Personally, I think that's a great thing. I don't want to feel like we have to solve the problems of the world when we're together. I miss the days of the couch with you falling asleep with your head in my lap as I played with your hair. I love being around you and just be able to relax and cuddle with you or hold you in my arms and give you slow kisses, and to know that at that particular moment, everything's OK.

We're almost halfway through the time that we have to spend apart. I really think that if we can make it through this time, we can make it through anything. I wish you knew how hard it is not to pick up the phone...

This is my love letter to u, it changes every day

No comments:

Post a Comment